Kolhapuri Mutton Sukka Masala
56 sold in last 1 hour
Weight : 25 Gm
- Package Includes: Kolhapuri Mutton Sukka Masala
- Strong Aroma: Enrich your dishes with a Strong Aroma
- Prakash Spices are packed hygienically ensuring minimal human contact
- Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli. Edible Common Salt (8%), Coconut CASSIA BARK (TAJ), Cumin. Cotton Seed Oil, Turmeric, Sesame Seeds, Black Pepper, Clove. Black Cardamom, Star Anise, Black Salt, Kasoori Methi, Onion, Bay Leaf, Lichen, Compounded Asafoetida, Citric Acid (Acidifying Agent E-330), Spices &Condiments.
- Shelf Life: 8 Months; Product Type: Vegeterian
Only 693 item(s) left in stock.
Estimated Delivery: Mar 24 – Mar 28
... people are viewing this right now
Mutton Sukka Masala, which is bone-in mutton pieces cooked until they turn succulent, is a rich melange of spices. Mutton dipped in Kolhapuri spices makes the start of your meal worth it. This starter dish is one of the favourites amongst Kolhapuri cuisine lovers. An interesting fact about this dish is mutton is cooked in its own fat and juices which makes this dish stand out with respect to taste and texture.
NO ADDED MSG
NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES
NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS & FLAVOURS
Watch Receipe Video
There are no reviews yet.